Income Tax Bengaluru Recruitment 2018 for Sports Quota, Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Posts
Income Tax Bengaluru has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sports Quota, Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 50. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Income Tax Bengaluru, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 31st August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Income Tax Bengaluru.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Inspector of Income-tax – 09 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 16 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 25 Posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Inspector of Income-tax – Level 7 pf Pay matrix Rs.44900/- (7thCPC)
- Tax Assistant – Level 4 of Pay matrix Rs.25500/- (7th CPC)
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1 of pay Matrix Rs.18000/- (7th CPC)
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 31st August 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: