IITM Pune Recruitment 2018: 9 Climate Scientist Vacancies
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), an autonomous institute funded by the Ministry of Earth Sciences has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 9 Scientist– B positions on a regular basis.
IITM is premiere centre for basic and applied research in monsoon meteorology. It works hard to generate knowledge in the field of meteorology and atmospheric sciences.
Commencement of Online Registration: 28.12.2018 from 3.00 PM
Last Date for Online Registration: 11.02.2019 till 5.00 PM
Name of Post: Scientist – ‘B’
Total Vacancies: 09
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online by visiting the Official Website of the institute.
After submitting their applications online, the candidates must send the hard copy of their applications through Registered Post/Speed Post to the following address before 5.00 PM on 21.02.2019:
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. HomiBhabha Road,
Pune – 411008
- Master’s degree in Meteorology / Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanography / Physics /Chemistry/ Geophysics with Meteorology as one of the subject / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics/ with at least 60% marks from recognized University / Institute
- B.E./B.Tech. / M.Tech. degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in research in atmospheric and/or oceanic sciences related to weather and climate
- Upper age limit should be 35 years on 11thFebruary 2019.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.