IBPS Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officer Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting an online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for recruitment of Specialist Officer. For this, IBPS has come out with a notification inviting online applications from qualified candidates for these posts. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1599. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS), the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 26th November 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Public Sector Banks.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Agricultural Field Officer -853
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 75
- I.T. Officer 219
- HR Officer- 81
- Marketing Officer – 302
- Rajbhasha Officer- 69
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Maximum age is 30 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Agricultural Field Officer: Bachelor Degree / BE / B.Tech in Agriculture/ Horticulture /Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry.
- Law Officer:(Scale I) Degree in LLB (5 Year / 3 Year) Registration in Bar Council.
- I.T. Officer: Bachelor Degree with B Level Exam Passed. OR BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR Master Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
- HR Officer: Bachelor Degree with PG Degree or Full time PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer: Bachelor with MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with Trade in Marketing.
- Rajbhasha Officer:Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree. OR Master Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree Level.
The application fee for this recruitment is as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- General: Rs. 600 /-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 26th November 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: