Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for Court Masters and Personal Secretary Posts
Hyderabad High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Court Masters and Personal Secretary posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 26. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Hyderabad High Court, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 05th December 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Hyderabad High Court
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Court Masters & Personal Secretaries: 26 Posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate must be a Graduate from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or recognized by the State or Central Act.
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade in English conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical Education I A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other State which is recognized by the State Board to be equivalent to the Examination, conducted by it.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Rs.37100-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460- 58330-1560-630 I 0-1660-67990-1760-73270- 1880 -78910 -2020 -84970 -2160- 91450
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Refer to the notification
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 05th December 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|