GPSC Recruitment 2018 for Deputy Section Officer / Dy Mamlatdar and Other Posts
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Deputy Section Officer / Dy Mamlatdar posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 490. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 01st October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Deputy Section Officer Class – 3: 412 Posts
- Homeopathy – Associate Professor / Reader Class – 1: 07 Posts
- Homeopathy – Lecturer Class – 2: 07 Posts
- Dental – Surgeon: 04 Posts
- Dy. Director: 02 Posts
- Archaeology Engineer: 01 Post
- Curator: 09 Posts
- Asst. Regional Transport Officer/ Asst. Trans. Director: 03 Posts
- Municipal Chief Officer: 37 Posts
- Geologist: 04 Posts
- Research Officer: 04 Posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar: Bachelor’s degree.
- Associate Professor/ Reader “i) A Post Graduate degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject and MD/ MS in a relevant discipline. ii) 04 years Work Experience in relevant field.
- Lecturer :Post Graduate degree in Homeopathy
- Dental Surgeon:Bachelor degree in Dental Surgery obtained from any of the Universities
- Deputy Director :i) a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree from a statutory University of India. ii) A Post-graduate degree in any branch of Medical Science.
iii) Have at least 7 years experience in Class 1 cadre in a medical institution or in Employees’ State Insurance Scheme or Medical or Health Department of the Government.
- Archaeological Engineer :Possess a bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering with at least second class obtained from any of the Universities.
- Curator :A post graduate diploma in Museology obtained from any of the University.
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer/Assistant Director :A bachelor’s degree with first class with Minimum 65 % of marks in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering obtained from any of the university.
- Chief Officer :A Bachelor’s degree from any of the University.
- Geologist :Post-graduate degree In Geology or Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering with at least second class obtained from any of the University.
- Research Officer :A Post-graduate degree with first class in Civil Engineering or Technology or Geophysics or Geology obtained from any of the University.
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: are Exempted from Fee
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 01st October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: