GIPMER Recruitment 2019: 80 Junior Resident Vacancies
Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education Research has issued notifications for recruiting Junior Residents. Please find the detailed information below.
Date of Interview: 31.01.2019 (Thursday) @ 11.00 AM
|Junior Resident on a regular basis||38||22||12||06||02|| |
How to Apply
Candidates have to fill in the application form available along with the Official Notification.
The duly filled application form along with the following documents needs to be submitted by the candidates during the interview:
- Date of Birth.
- DMC registration (at the time of joining).
- Internship completion certificate.
- MBBS degree
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Undertaking by the candidate stating that the information given is true to the best of his/her knowledge.
- Aspiring candidates must have passed MBBS. Those candidates who have foreign degrees must pass the screening test conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE).
- MBBS with 1-year internship and should have completed an internship before 28.01.2017.
- Should possess valid DMC registration at the time of joining.
Upper Age: Below 40 years as on the last date of application submission.
Fee Payable: Rs 300 in the form of Demand Draft.
Pay Scale: Rs 56100 plus other allowances
The appointment will be for a period of 6 months which can be extended further to another 6 months subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidates.