EPFO Recruitment 2019: 2189 Vacancies
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of social security assistant. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date to apply: 21.07.2019
Downloading of Call Letters: 21st August, 2019 to 1 st September, 2019
Preliminary Examination (Phase-I): 31st August and 1st September, 2019
Main Examination (Phase-II): Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test): Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
Post: Social Security Assistant
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- left hand thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Para.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
Cut Off Date: 21.07.2019.
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC candidates: Rs 500
SC/ST/PwD/Female/ExSM candidates: Rs 250
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7 th Pay Commission).