DRDO Recruitment 2018- 127 vacancies for Apprentices
DRDO’s Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) has invited applications for 127 vacancies for Apprentices under various trades such as mechanical, electrical, welder, turner, electronics, computer operator etc. The online mode for applying has already commenced and will end at December 31, 2018.
|COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant)||25|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
How to Apply
Last Date and Time to Apply: 31-Dec-2018; 1700 Hrs.
Website to Apply: Online Applications have to be submitted only at website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates have to apply only through online mode.
- The website will have detailed instructions for filling up the online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill up their personal details carefully.
- Only those candidates who have registered online would be called for the interview.
- Call letter for interview will be sent to the candidates through registered E-Mail ID / Mobile. Hence, candidates are requested to fill in correct information while making the online registration.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification such as Engineering Degree / Diploma would not be deemed eligible to participate in the recruitment process.
- The registration fee would be 30.
- Candidates need to pay the fee only through online mode.
- OBC Non-creamy layer, SC / ST candidates, Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates will be exempted from payment of fees.
- The interested candidates (except COPA and welder) should have passed out from institutes recognized by NCVT with a minimum duration of two years.
- For COPA and Welder, the candidates should possess 1-year ITI certificate recognized by NCVT.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance during the personal interview.
- Selected candidates would be notified through their registered E-Mail within 30 days from the date of personal interview.
- The candidates are requested to submit their original certificates for scrutiny.
- They will need to show mark sheets, T.C., community certificate, Aadhaar Card, address and photo proof, a printout of online application form etc.
- The duration of training would be one year.
- The stipend for carpenter, COPA & Welder would be 10739 per month
- The stipend for other trades is Rs.11552 per month.
The candidates may contact the following phone numbers for assistance:
Phone number: 044-26364028, 044-26362136, 044-26364030, 044-26362137
For detailed instructions, please refer to the official notification