Delhi Secretariat Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Delhi Secretariat has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 23 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Delhi Government, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 12th July 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Delhi Government.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 23 Posts
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Degree in Law from a recognised board/university
- Minimum three years experience at the Bar is essential. Experience as Government advocate is desirable.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 9,000 – Rs. 35,000/- for these posts
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 30 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 12th July 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: