Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019: Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies
High Court of Delhi has issued notifications for recruiting eligible Indian nationals for filling up of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) posts. Please find the instructions and eligibility conditions below.
Commencement of Online Registration: 04.01.2019 (10.00 hrs)
Last date for online registration and paying fee: 23.01.2019 (23.00 hrs)
Name of Post: Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical)
Level: Group C
Total Vacancies: 60
Category wise vacancies
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply only through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
Candidates have to apply by visiting the Official Website of Delhi High court.
BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)/B.Tech (Computer Science)/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Cut Off Date: 01.01.2018
- Candidate should not have born earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2000.
- Upper Age Limit (SC/ST): 32 years
- Upper Age Limit (OBC): 30 years
- General Intelligence: 10 marks
- General Awareness: 10 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 10 marks
- English: 15 marks
- Computer Science: 30 marks
Interview: 25 marks
- General/OBC: Rs 300
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disability: Rs 150
Pay Scale: Level 5 of Pay matrix of 7th CPC.
For the Detailed information, please visit the Official Website of Delhi High Court.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|