CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2019: 50 Vacancies
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Project Assistant Level-I & Project Assistant Level-II on temporary and contractual basis. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of Walk-in interview: 02.04.2019, 03.04.2019, 04.04.2019, 05.04.2019, 08.04.2019, and 09.04.2019
Venue: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Regional Center, Bilaspur.
Project Assistant Level-I: 40 Vacancies
Project Assistant Level-II: 10 Vacancies
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must appear in the walk-in-interview in the following venue:
Bilaspur Regional Center,
27, Kholi Chowk,
Time: 10 AM onwards
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Project Assistant Level-I
- Essential Qualification with minimum 55% marks in Diploma/Graduation.
- Sc. (Hons.) or B.Sc. in Geology (15 posts) (05 vacancies)
- Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc. in chemistry (15 posts)
- Chemical Engineering (05 posts)
- Mining Engineering (05 posts)
Project Assistant Level-II
- Essential Qualification with minimum 55% marks.
- Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
- Civil Engineering (01 vacancies)
- Chemical Engineering (01 vacancies)
- Mining Engineering (01 vacancies)
- Sc. in computer science/Information Technology (02 vacancies)
Maximum: 28 years for Project Assistant Level-I and 30 years for Project Assistant Level-II.
Cut Off Date: date of interview
Project Assistant Level-I: Rs 15000
Project Assistant Level-II: Rs 25000