CMTI Recruitment 2019: 40 Vacancies
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Bangalore has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Graduate (Engg./ Tech.) and Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship act 1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992 (as amended from time to time), for the year 2019-20, for a period of 01 year. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for online registration through mhrd web portal: 10.05.2019
Last date for sending applications through e-mail: 15.05.2019
|2||Electronics and Communications Engineering||8||6|
|3||Computer Science and Engineering||2||2|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to enrol themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal.
After successful enrolment, candidates will get a student enrolment number.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should send the scanned copies of duly filled application through email to [email protected] before May 15, 2019.
- Candidates must have Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2016.
- Must have secured minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exams
- not taken any training as part of apprenticeship programme
- not completed post graduation in Engineering (e.g. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA)
- not have any work experience of one year or more
- shall have standard of fitness as prescribed in the clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
Graduate Apprentices: Rs.4,984/-
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.3,542/-
Job Alerts: Apprenticeship • Bangalore • Central Manufacturing Technology Institute • CMTI • Computer Science and Engineering • Electronics and Communications Engineering • Mechanical Engineering • MHRD
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|