CISF Recruitment 2018 for Constable/Driver Posts
Central Industrial Security Force has invited online applications from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services). This is a good opportunity for all the government job aspirants seeking CISF constable Jobs. The candidates who are desirous of applying for this job should submit their applications online by the last date i.e. 19th March 2018. The candidates will be shortlisted based on an OMR/Computer based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English and a PET/PST, Documentation & Trade test. All the other relevant details like age limit, application mode, mode of payment of application fee etc. are given in the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post. It is to be noted that the online application submission link will open from 19th February 2018 to 19th March 2018.
About the Vacancies
- Constable/ Driver Direct : 344 Posts
- Driver (Pump Operator) : 103 Posts
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
- Applicants must hold a valid Driving License for CISF Driver Constable Jobs.
- (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-)
- Age should be between 21 and 27 years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- General/OBC: Rs 100/-
- Others: Nil
- 19th March 2018