Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 for Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 655. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Chhattisgarh Police, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 16th September 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Chhattisgarh Police.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- 1. Subedar – 25 posts
2. Sub-Inspector – 381 posts
3. Sub-Inspector (Special Branch) – 37 posts
4. Platoon Commander – 184 posts
5. Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) – 08 posts
6. Sub-Inspector (Document under Question) – 02 posts
7. Sub-Inspector (Computer) – 11 posts
8. Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) – 07 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Subedar/Sub-Inspector/Platoom Commander/Sub-Inspector (Special Branch) – Graduate form recognized University.
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print/Document under Question) – B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry form recognized University.
- Sub-Inspector (Computer) – BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer) form recognized University.
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) – Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering form recognized University/Institute.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Age must be between 18 and 28 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 16th September 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: