Canara Bank PO Recruitment, 2018 via PGDBF
Canara Bank is one of the leading public sector banks in India with its headquarters in Bengaluru. The bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading recruitment as Probationary Officers.
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus Candidates will be selected for admission to the course at either of the above two institutes through selection process consisting of online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” from that institute and the candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- There are 450 posts (UR-227, OBC-121, SC-67, ST-35) (PH-18)
- Age : 20-30 years
- Pay Scale : JMSG-I ₹ 23700-42020
- Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Opening and Last Date
- 9 January 2018 to 31 January, 2018
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|