C-DAC Recruitment -19 Vacancies for Centre Heads & Trainers
C-DAC has invited applications through online mode for filling up of 19 vacancies for trainers and head at centres of excellence at Samoa, Namibia, Nauru, and Cook Island as well as at Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam).
C-DAC is a premier R&D organization functioning under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). C-DAC works with MeitY to implement Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution.
Opening of Online Application: Dec 15, 2018
Last Date and Time to Apply: Jan 05, 2019
Interview Date: Will be intimated through e-mail.
- Centre Head – Centre of Excellence in IT(CEIT) at Samoa, Namibia, Nauru, Cook Island and Vanuatu
- Trainer – Centre of Excellence in IT (CEIT) at Samoa, Namibia, Nauru, Cook Island and Vanuatu and Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam)
How to Apply
- The interested candidates should visit C-DAC’s website
- Candidates have to apply only through online mode. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The website will have detailed instructions for filling up the online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill up their personal details carefully.
- Candidates should provide valid e-mail id as it will be used for future communications.
- Application Fee: Rs 500
- Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
- C-DAC will screen the applications before calling the candidates for interview.
- The initial screening process will be based on academic records and other such parameters.
The SC/ST/OBC/physically challenged candidates are eligible for age relaxations.
For more Details, Please visit the official notification: Click Here