BSNL-150 vacancies for Management Trainee (External) of Telecom Operations
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) invites online applications for 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of 300 vacancies, 150 vacancies will be filled with External candidates.
Total Vacancies: 150
|Category||Number of vacancies|
How to Apply
Opening of Online Application: 26-12-2018
Last Date and Time to Apply: 26-01-2019
Date of commencement of online Assessment Process: 17-03-2019
Website to Apply: Online Applications have to be submitted only on BSNL’s website www.bsnl.co.in
- Candidates have to apply only through online mode.
- Candidates are requested to take print out of the computer generated registration form for their own record.
- The website will have detailed instructions for filling up the online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill up their personal details carefully.
- The on-line Assessment Process will be held in 28 BSNL Territorial Circles at their respective headquarters.
- The candidates have to choose only one examination centre of his/her choice. The choice has to be made while filling the application form.
Note: After submission of the online application, the candidates will be issued a registration number which has to be preserved by the candidate for the further stages of the recruitment process.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications/Electronics/ Computer/IT/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- MBA or M.Tech on a regular full-time basis.
The candidates should have completed the course on a regular full-time basis.
- The candidates will be selected only on the basis of merit. Candidates have to appear in the Online Assessment process comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections.
|Section-I – Management Aptitude||150|
|Section-II – Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section-III – Technical knowledge||150|
- The questions will be in a multiple-choice objective format.
- Negative marking will be awarded for wrong answers. In case of wrong answers, 25% of the marks will be deducted.
- Duration of online assessment will be 3 hours.
Minimum Qualifying Standards
- OC candidates have to secure minimum 40% of marks in each section. There are three sections.
- Section wise cut-off for OBC candidates is 36% and 33% for SC/ST candidates.
Group Discussion & Interview
- The merit list will be prepared taking into account the marks obtained in all three sections of the On-line Assessment Process.
Upper Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed 30 years on 1st August.
The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- SC/ST communities: 5 years
- OBC communities: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years for OC, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Ex-servicemen: As per Central Government rules
|OC/OBC candidates||Rs. 2200|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1100|
- Candidates need to pay the fee only through online mode. They can pay only through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. No other mode of fee payment is available
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates should download their admit cards at least 15 days prior to the date of commencement of Online Assessment Process from the website bsnl.co.in.
- The admit cards will not be sent by post or email id.
Probation-cum-Training and Bond
- It is mandatory for the Management Trainees to remain on probation-cum-training for a period of 2 years.
- All selected candidates have to undergo training before their appointment.
- All candidates have to execute a bond for a period of 5 years indicating their willingness to work for BSNL.
- The bond period will commence from the date of appointment as Management Trainee.
- Management trainees will fall into the pay scale of Rs 24,900- 50,500 (pre-revised).
- In addition, the annual increment of 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc. will be given to the employees.
- Document verification will be done before the Group Discussion & Interview.
- The candidates are requested to submit their original certificates for scrutiny.
- The selected candidates after the completion of their probation will be appointed as Manager.
- After completion of two years of service, the managers shall be promoted to Assistant General Manager (AGM) subject to their fitness for promotion.
As the post of Management Trainee is an All India Cadre post. The trainees are liable to be posted anywhere in the operational area of BSNL.
For more Details, Please visit the official notification: Click Here