BSF Recruitment 2018: 79 Doctor Vacancies
Border Security Force is inviting applications from suitable male and female candidates for filling up of 79 vacancies for Specialists, Dental Surgeons and GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officers) in BSF hospitals on a contractual basis.
Walk-In Interview Dates: 14 Jan to 18 Jan 2019
|2||General Duty Medical Officers||59|
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to visit the Official Website of BSF for further details.
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned Specialty.
- 5 years experience for Degree holder & 2.5 years for Diploma holders.
- BDS with Min 60% marks in aggregate.
- First Class in all BDS subjects in the first attempt
- Post Degree work experience will be given preference
- Candidates should not have crossed 67 years on the date of Walk-in-interview.
- Specialist Doctors: Rs 85000
- GDMOs: Rs 75000
- Dental Surgeons: Rs 75000
Initially, it will be for a period of 3 years which is extendable to 2 years.