BEL Recruitment 2019: Deputy Engineer Vacancies
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Deputy Engineer on Fixed Term for a period of 3 years for Military Communication SBU of Bengaluru Unit. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 03.04.2019
Post: Deputy Engineer
Vacancies: 6 (UR: 3; OBC: 3)
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to apply in the format available by visiting the Official Website. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
- SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree Certificate.
- Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of the present employer.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of OBC / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.03.2018).
- Online Payment Receipt.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage and proof of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA into percentage
The completed application must be sent to the following address:
DY.GEN.MANAGER (HR/Mil Com),
Military Communication SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013.
- BE/ B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science/ Information Technology Disciplines Only.
- 1 year work experience is needed in any of the following areas:
- Experience in software application development using Java/ Java EE, Java script, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in enterprise web application testing
- Experience in Qt, tools and frameworks, C++ network programming and multithreading.
- Domain knowledge of DDS ( OpenSlice/ Vortex, RTI, DDS)etc, experience in at least one project using DDS and good working knowledge on Databases ( Hibernate, JDBC, relational databases, SQL, etc).
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Test
Maximum: 26 years
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
Persons with Disabilities Candidates: 10 years
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 500
The fee has to be paid online through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
E-II / 40000 – 3%- 140000