BEL Recruitment 2019: 26 Engineer Vacancies
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued notifications for the recruitment of engineers on contract basis for a period of 1 year. BEL will be holding walk-in-selections in Ghaziabad for Electronics Engineers. BEL is a Navaratna Company functioning under the Ministry of Defence. Please find the detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of Walk-in-selections in Ghaziabad: 20.02.2019 @ 12.30 PM
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Site – IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Opp. Vaishali Metro Station,
Ghaziabad – 201010 (UP)
Post: Electronics Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 26 posts for all over India.
How to Apply
Candidates have to bring self attested copies of the following documents as well as the original documents when they come for walk-in-interview:
- Filled in application form
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Two recent passport size colour photograph
- Relevant Experience Certificate
BE / B.Tech first class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates. Only the following disciplines are allowed:
- Electronics & Communication
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Telecom Engineering
General: 25 years
OBC: 28 Years
SC/ST: 30 Years
PwD: 10 years relaxation in age
Cut-off Date: 31.01.2019
- Written Test (20.02.2019)
- Interview (for those who are shortlisted in the written test). Interview will be held on 21.02.2019.
Consolidated remuneration would be Rs.23,000 per month.
Period of Engagement
One year from the date of joining.
Project management activities, customer interaction, Field services, Installation and commissioning of SATCOM equipment, HUBs, baseband modules, RF & microwave equipments, antennas, networking devices, servers, Microsoft and CISCO services , GSM & CDMA/LTE etc.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|