BEL Recruitment 2019: 150 Vacancies
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of ITI trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for one-year Apprenticeship Training. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 22.04.2019
|4||Electronic Mechanic 1||19|
|8||Refrigeration & Air Cond.||04|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to register themselves as apprentices online by visiting the Official Website.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including a change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully.
Before the commencement of registration, students need to possess the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate clear-cut indication of passing status with division and percentage (Internet copy not allowed): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Passport size photograph : JPEG , Size : Less than 20KB (4.5 * 3.5)
- Bank (Accounts) Details (Will be required to furnish)
- Valid Personal Email ID
- Candidates passed ITI Training under NCVT only with at least 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and at least 50% marks for SC, ST& PWD candidates.
- Candidates must have passed ITI Training from recognized ITI’s in last three years.
Maximum: 28 years
Cut Off Date: 30.04.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Other than COPA: Rs 7591
- For COPA: Rs 6754