Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 for Manager, Coordinator, LCT and Other Posts
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Manager, Coordinator and other posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 53. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 07th December 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Head – Products & Operations (India Holidays) – 01 posts
- Sr./ Chief Manager (Sales, Operations & Contracting) – 02 posts
- Manager/ Sr. Manager – 03
- Deputy Manager/ Manager – 13 posts
- Sales – 01 post
- Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – 16 posts
- Sr. Coordinator / Coordinator – 05 posts
- Leisure Consultant Trainee – 12 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have completed MTM or Equivalent/ MBA/ Graduate Engineer. Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) from Recognized Board/University.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates who have 50 years can apply for Head post.
- Minimum 40 years and maximum 45 years of age can apply for Sr. / Chief Manager posts
- Minimum 37 years and maximum 40 years of age can apply for Manager/ Sr. Manager, Deputy Manager.
- Minimum 27 years and maximum 32 years of age can apply for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Assistant.
- Minimum 30 years and maximum 25 years of age can apply for Sr. coordinator and Co-ordinator.
- Candidates who have 25 years of age can apply for Coordinator and Leisure consultant Trainee.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 07th December 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|