Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: 65 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 65 Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts under the Water Resource Department
Opening Date for Receipt of Applications: 02.01.2019
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 02.02.2019
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Total Vacancies: 65
- Unreserved: 29
- OBC/MOBC: 26
- SC: 02
- STP: 04
- STH: 04
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply in Offline Mode.
- Application form can be downloaded from the Commission’s Website. Alternatively, the form can be downloaded by Clicking Here
- Applications have to be sent to the following address:
- Interested candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized A.I.C.T.E (OR) candidates who have passed part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India).
- General Candidates: Rs 250
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs 150
- BPL Candidates: NIL
- Age: 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2018
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC
- 30,000 – 110000 (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700
For Detailed information, please refer to the following links: