Army Public Schools Recruitment 2018 for Teachers (PGT, TGT & PRT) Posts
Army Public Schools (APS) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Teachers (PGT, TGT & PRT) posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 8000. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Army Public Schools, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 24th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Army Public Schools
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Teachers (PGT, TGT & PRT) – 8000 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- PGT – Master Degree in related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Exam.
- TGT – Bachelor Degree in related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Exam.
- PRT – Bachelor Degree with B.Ed/ 2 year diploma / 4 year Integrated course.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Refer to the notification
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Fresh Candidate – 40 years
- NCR School TGT, PRT – 29 years
- PGT – 36 years
- Experience Candidate – 57 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- Application Fee is Rs 500/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 24th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: