APPSC Recruitment 2019: Recruitment of Lecturers
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notifications for recruiting lecturers for government degree colleges under Andhra Pradesh Collegiate Education Service for a total of 308 vacancies.
Starting date for online registration: 05.02.2019
Last Date for online registration: 26.02.2019 till 11.59 PM
Tentative Date for Screening test: 05.05.2019
Main examination: 21.05.2019 and 22.05.2019
How to Apply
- Candidates should first register their biodata through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Official Website of APSC.
- A user id will be generated upon successful registration.
- Candidates need to apply using the user ID through Official Website only.
|S.No.||Subject||Vacancy (Carry Forward + Fresh vacancies)|
Good academic record: Minimum 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject.
Aspiring candidates should have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers (OR) should have PhD degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 42 Years
Cut off Date: 01.07.2018
SC/ST and BCs: 5 Years
Physically Handicapped persons: 10 Years
- Screening test in offline mode (05.05.2019)
- Main examination in online mode: Computer-based test on 21.05.2019 and 22.05.2019; Objective type questions
- Application Fee: Rs 250 and Processing fee is Rs 120
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from payment of Rs 120 only.
Rs.15,600 – 39100 with Rs. 6000 as grade pay.