Air India Express Recruitment 2018 for Trainee Cabin Crew Posts
Air India Express has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Trainee Cabin Crew posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 86. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Air India Express, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 29th December 2019. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Air India Express
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Trainee Cabin Crew : 86 Posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board/university.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have three years Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
- Candidate should have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone First Aid Course
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 22 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 29th December 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: