AIESL Recruitment 2019: 80 Vacancies
Air India Engineering Services Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act. Please see below for the detailed information.
Commencement of Application: 15.03.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 25.03.2019
- Mechanical: 10
- Electrical: 4
- Instrumentation: 2
- Electronics and Telecommunication: 2
- Production: 2
- Mechanical: 25
- Electrical: 10
- Instrumentation: 10
- Electronics and Telecommunication: 10
- Production: 5
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to first register themselves in the web portal of NATS. After completion of enrolment, candidates need to apply to the respective discipline through NATS portal against seats notified by AIESL in NATS portal.
Application Fee: Nil
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Rs 4984 for Graduate & Rs 3542 for Diploma Apprentices.