Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: 554 Vacancies
Indian Navy has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Tradesman Mate classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 02.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 15.03.2019 till 17.00 hrs
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||20||07||03||12||04||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||227||58||24||143||50||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||02||01||01||01||01||06|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- A copy of candidate’s Caste/EWS Certificate
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation/SSC certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof.
- A copy of certificate duly indicating the proof of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwBDs and eligibility for scribe, if applicable.
10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the written examination.
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
Quantitative Ability: Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
General English & Comprehension: Understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
General Awareness: Questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 205
SC/ST/PwBDs/Women/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
Tags: Eastern Naval Command • Indian Navy • Kochi • lTI
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - May, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|