HPCL Recruitment 2019: 164 Vacancies
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the various posts as mentioned below. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 19.08.2019
Last date to apply: 16.09.2019
|1||Project Engineer: Mechanical||E3||63|
|2||Project Engineer: Civil||E3||18|
|3||Project Engineer: Electrical||E3||25|
|4||Project Engineer: Instrumentation||E3||10|
|5||Refinery Engineer: Chemical||E3||10|
|7||Quality Control Officer||E1||20|
|8||Human Resource Officer||E3||08|
|9||Fire & Safety Officer||E3||06|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience.
- 3-year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company.
Quality Control Officer
- Two-year full time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification relevant experience
- Two-year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR roles
Fire & Safety Officer
- Full time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Post qualification and 3 years’ relevant experience
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
written test, interview, group task, moot court (only for law officers) etc.
For S.No. 1 to 6: 28 years
For S.No. 7 to 9: 30 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 590+payment gateway charges
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
E1 Grade: ₹40000- ₹140000
E3 Grade: ₹60000- ₹180000
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|