Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018 for Ayurvedic Medical Officers Posts
Department of Ayurveda, Himachal Pradesh (HP) has invited online applications for filing up the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the organisation on contract basis. The last date to apply for these posts is 20th April 2018. Candidates must be registered with the Employment Exchange and with the Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicines, HP and he/she should be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given below. The upper age limit for these posts is 45 years and relaxation in age is applicable for different categories. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in Himachal Pradesh government.
About the Vacancies
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers Class- I Gazetted : 100 posts (UR-65, SC-15, ST-08, OBC-12)
- Recognized degree in Ayurveda of not less than 05 years duration from a recognized University/Board established by law of institution recognized by the Central/State Govt./CCIM.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council on Indian Medicine.
- Desirable Qualification:- Knowledge of Customs/Manner and dialects of HP and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- On contract basis with fixed contractual emoluments of Rs. 19125/-
- Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01/01/2018
- Relaxation in age applicable
- 20th April 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
Tags: Himachal Pradesh
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|