Himachal Pradesh (HP) High Court Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer Posts
High Court Of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the post of Stenographer vacancies. The total number of vacancies for the above post is 07 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High Court Of Himachal Pradesh, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The last date to submit online applications is 19th May 2018. The selection will be done on the basis of a written examination and/or interview. The upper age limit for these posts is 45 years. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in High Court Of Himachal Pradesh.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Stenographer: 07 posts
The educational qualification required for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have a Graduation degree from a recognized University.
- Three years as Steno Typist or Judgment Writer or Stenographer in any Government office or reputed Organization
- Candidates must be having speed of 100 W.P.M., in English Stenography and typing speed, in English, at 50 W.P.M., on computers.
The age limit for this recruitment is as following:
- Maximum age is 45 years as on 01.01.2018
The pay scale for this recruitment is as following:
- Candidates will be paid Rs.10300-34800/- plus Rs.4400/- grade pay plus sectt. pay of Rs.900/- and Rs.600/- special pay
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 19th May 2018
Following are the official links related to this Recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|