What is Component Testing?
Component Testing is a testing practice which is done on those objects which can be tested independently without combining them with other components like modules, classes, objects, programs etc. It is also known as module testing or program testing. The developer makes use of real data and not the dummy data for performing the test on the written code. In a software which is made up of five components, each module is tested independently as a part of the development cycle. This is done before the integration testing as it helps to identify bugs at a very early stage of development. Various debugging tools and unit structure tools are employed for this testing as it is done by the developers on the written code which is also written by them with the help of integrated development environment. Defects are also fixed soon as they are found without formal recording of incidents.
- Indian Independence Act 1947
- How difficult would have been the achievement of Indian independence without Mahatma Gandhi?
- Fundamental Rights in Constitution of India
- Can the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes have reservation in all the states?
- Which Highway is known as World’s Longest National Highway?