What are Actuaries?
An Actuary is a person who has expertise in the fields of economics, statistics and mathematics and helps in assessing risks and estimation of premiums for insurance firms. Advanced techniques, statistical and analytical skills are needed for evaluating risks and returns related to every proposal. They have a vital role in the operations and profitability of insurance businesses.
Video from our Channel
- What is isothermal gene amplification assay method developed by DRDO ?
- What is the meaning of Square and Triangle boxes in Census Enumeration lists?
- Can the government sue or be sued?
- What meaning has been given to the rule of law by professor Dicey?
- Discuss the meaning of the principle that a foreign sovereign is not under the jurisdiction of the court of another country.