Kaushal Yuva Samwaad
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has announced the launch of Kaushal Yuva Samwaad with youth to Gauge their Perspective on Skill Development.
About the Dialogue
- The dialogue is aimed at creating an open dialogue with the youth across all skill training centres to hear their views, ideas, opportunities and recommendations which could help the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in scaling the existing programs and improve the overall efficiency of its projects.
- The dialogue is intended to identify and rectify the gaps so that all skill development programs are aligned to the current demands and help in creating a skilled workforce for the future.
- The dialogue will be organized across all Skill India training centres, namely, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras, Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), Polytechnics, Institutes under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), Jan Shikshan Sansthan’s, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana Centres and other fee-based training centres across the country.
- For the dialogue, each training centre must invite a minimum of 20 candidates to participate in the dialogue.
- The recommendations from the Kaushal Yuva Samwaad would be submitted to the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
Selected candidates will be invited to participate in an open dialogue with the Minister of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day on July 15, 2019.
Topics: Jan Shikshan Sansthans • Kaushal Yuva Samwaad • Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship • PMKVY • Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras • Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana • Skill Development • World Youth Skills Day
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|