Exam Alerts: Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) Examination, 2010
Note: This Post was published on 27.12.09
- Name of The Examination: Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) Examination, 2010
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will organise an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL & ELECTRICAL) in CPWD in the pay scale of Rs. 5000-8000 all over country.
- Date of Examination: Sunday, March 21, 2009.
- Vacancies : yet to be determined.
- Educational Qualifications : Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Last Date : January 27, 2009
- Exam Scheme & Role of General Knowledge & Current Affairs in this Examination: The examination will be conducted in two stages comprising a written test (500 marks) and Interview (100 marks). The written exam is in two parts. First paper is objective type and another is conventional paper. The break up of the first paper having 200 marks is as follows:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning = 50 marks
- General Awareness =50 marks
- General Engineering = 100 marks
The second paper is on engineering only.
Link to the Official Notice