About Your Privacy
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services . This site does not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, except your email address when you subscribe for receiving updates via Feedburner.com
Cookies and web beacons are used by these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) to collect information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This does not include your email address, mobile numbers etc. This is used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York and showing India specific ads to somebody in India at the same time ” ), so You don’t need to worry about it.
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of characters that a website sends your computer. It records information necessary for certain website functions, such as remembering your preferences or settings. A cookie will not allow us or any third-party to learn any personally identifiable information that you have not otherwise disclosed.
What is a Web Beacon?
Web beacons are small strings of HTML code that are placed in a Web page. They are sometimes called “clear GIFs” (Graphics Interchange Format) or “pixel tags.” Web beacons are most often used in conjunction with cookies. DoubleClick uses Web beacons in connection with its products and services, including ad serving and paid search listings (“DART Search”). Because a Web beacon is only 1 pixel high by 1 pixel wide, it appears invisible on your computer screen.
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- The content provided here treats the subjects covered here in condensed form.
- Any information that you receive from this blog is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or financial advisor.
- This blog provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information.
- By utilising and accessing GK Today and receiving updates and information you agree to release Gk Today any and all liability with regard to the contents of the blog.
- This blog is to be considered a curio on your behalf. Advice or content may or may not influence your decisions and/or behaviour.
- By accessing GK Today you take full responsibility for any and all consequences acted upon in utilising the information provided within our blog.
- While every effort has been has been made to ensure accuracy of the information published in this blog, the author does not accept responsibility for any error or omission.
- This disclaimer applies to all subomains of gktoday.in, gktoday.net, gktoday.org and all other programmes / courses run by Gktoday and its authors such as online / email assistance proggramme, e-mail updates, pdf versions of the documents / articles and anything associated with this site.
- GKToday.in which has its title as “General Knowledge Today ” in all subdomains of gktoday.in, gktoday.net and gktoday.org a personal blog and have NO relationships with any other website, blog, news magazine, comeptition magazine, book, newsletter or other electronic / print publications. We have no relationships with any coaching institutes, publishers and any other media entities. The name “General Knoweldge Today” is NOT our trademark and its a generic name which is being used by the blog author for his blogs.
- The quizzes and articles of https://www.gktoday.in/ and all subdomains of gktoday.in, gktoday.net and gktoday.org are protected by Copyright , unless otherwise mentioned.
- You are supposed to NOT to copy, paste the content in your blog , website, magazine, e-magazine or any other electronic / print media , unless and until you have prior written consent from the author.
Topics: Alphabet Inc. • Computer access control • DoubleClick • Gmail • Google AdSense • hacking • HTTP cookie • Internet privacy • Marketing • Online advertising • Targeted advertising • World Wide Web
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|