Basic Chemistry Questions & Answers
21. Which among the following gas was leaked at Bhopal during the Bhopal gas tragedy at 2-3 December 1984?
22. Which among the following acids is abundant in Grapes, Bananas and Tamarind?
23. Which among the following are constituents of Brass?
[A]Zinc and Copper
[B]Iron and Zinc
[C]Copper and Nickel
[D]Iron and Copper
Zinc and Copper
24. Identify the non-metallic mineral from the given options:
25. Which among the following is called Laughing Gas popularly?
[C]Nitrogen penta oxide
26. White Phosphorous is represented by which among the following symbols?
The most important form of elemental phosphorus from the perspective of applications and chemical literature is white phosphorus. It consists of
tetrahedral P4 molecules, in which each atom is bound to the other three atoms by a single bond. This P4 tetrahedron is also present in liquid and
gaseous phosphorus up to the temperature of 800 °C when it starts decomposing to P2 molecules
27. Identify the thermosetting plastic from the given options:
28. Which among the following happens in an oxidation reaction ?
[A]Electrons are gained
[B]Electrons are lost
[C]Protons are gained
[D]Protons are lost
Electrons are lost
29. Which among the following is the correct decreasing of bioelements in Human Body?
[A]oxygen, hydrogen, Carbon, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus
[B]oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, calcium, and phosphorus
[C]oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus
[D]carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus
oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus
30. The aqueous solution of which among the following acids is called Vinegar?