12 Decrees of Jahangir
Jahangir is known for his pompous display of the Justice. He enacted 12 regulations that show his liberalism and judiciousness. He is known for prohibition of some extortion type of cesses such as Tamga and controlling the merchants by an enactment which forbade them not to open bales without permission from the government.
Video from our Channel
- Indian art forms in UNESCO’s Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- International Conference On Peaceful Uses Of Nuclear Energy, New Delhi
- Communism and Great Leap Forward
- Which cricket player played in most number of world cups?
- Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority