Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018 for Mining Sirdar Posts
Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited engaged in coal mining in West Bengal & Jharkhand state has invited online applications for filing up various posts of Mining Sirdar in the organisation. The last date to apply for these posts is 19th March 2018. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply on the prescribed application form using the link given below. The lower age limit for these posts is 18 years. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in Eastern Coalfields Limited.
About the Vacancies
- Mining Sirdar – 117 posts
- i) 10+2 or equivalent.
ii) Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
iii) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
iv) Valid First Aid Certificate.
- i) Recognised Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory competency certificates, recognised by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in coal mines.
ii) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
iii) Valid First Aid Certificate
- Candidates must not below be 18 yearsof age as on 01.02.2018
- For SC/ST Candidates: 40 years and for OBC Candidates (Non-creamy layer): 38 years
- For Ex-service man as per Govt. Guidelines, and there will be no age bar for Departmental candidates
- 19th March 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
Tags: Eastern Coalfield
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|