Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – September 15, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following is/are correct about ‘Wheat’?
- It requires temperature between 21-26°C at the time of sowing.
- It requires a well-drained fertile loamy soil.
- It requires rainfall around 75-100 cm.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. Consider the following statements about ‘Primary waves’:
- These are compressional waves.
- These are most destructive.
- Their velocity is maximum in solids.
- They vibrate at right angle to the direction in which they travel.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
3. Consider the following pairs: Parliament – Country
- Knesset – Poland
- Duma – Russia
- Cortes – Spain
- Sejm – Israel
Which of the pairs given above are matched correctly?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|