Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – June 23, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following statements:
- India has 2+2 ministerial dialogue with four strategic partners.
- Inter-Ministerial Coordination Group (IMCG) has been setup as a high-level mechanism towards mainstreaming of India’s ‘Neighbourhood First’ policy.
- IMCG is supported by Inter-Ministerial Joint Task Forces (JTF).
Which of the statements given above are correct?
2. Consider the following pairs:
- Sri Siddalinga Swami – Justice Day
- B R Ambedkar – Equality Day
- Swami Vivekananda – Youth Day
Which of the pairs given above are matched correctly?
3. Which of the following differences on arbuscular and ectomycorrhizal fungi are correct?
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi do not penetrate the root cells whereas arbuscular fungi penetrate the root cells of host plants.
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi are involved in phytoremediation where arbuscular fungi are not involved in phytoremediation.
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi are extracellular while arbuscular are intracellular.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|