Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – July 29, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Identify the Buddhist cave from the statements given below:
- It is the largest Hinayana Buddhist chaitya (temple) in India.
- These were built during the Satvahana rule in India in 2ndand 3rd century BC.
- These are located in Maharashtra.
- These are protected under the Archaeological Survey of India.
Choose the correct option using the codes given below:
2. At which of the following places Buddhist councils was/were held?
- Sri Lanka
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. Which of the following vaccines has/have been recommended by WHO for the treatment of malaria?
- RTS recombinant protein-based vaccine
- Artemisinin-based combination therapies
- Chloroquine-based therapy
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|