Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – January 13, 2023 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following pairs are correct?
- 17th Parallel – North and South Vietnam
- 20th Parallel – Sudan and Egypt
- 22nd Parallel – Sudan and Libya
- 25th Parallel – Mali- Mauritania
- 31st Parallel – Iraq and Iran
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. Terms, ‘phosgene oxime’, ‘sarin’, ‘vx’ pertain to which of the following?
3. Consider the following statements:
- Methane’s lifetime in the atmosphere is much longer than carbon dioxide.
- It is more efficient in trapping radiation than CO2.
- Natural wetlands are the largest source, emitting CH4from bacteria that decompose organic materials in the absence of oxygen.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|