Union Government launches AirSewa website and app to track flights, register complaints
The Union Ministry of Civil Aviation launched AirSewa website and app to track flights, register complaints to offer people a convenient and hassle-free air travel experience.
Both include a mechanism for grievance redressal, back-office operations for grievance handling, flight status and airport information.
- Passengers can register their grievances through this new service by uploading voice or video along with an elaborate description about their grievances.
- On reporting grievances passengers will be given a unique reference number for each of their reported grievances via an email and SMS.
- The users can track the status and response to these grievances through the web portal as well as mobile app based on the reference number provided.
- Once the grievance is closed the user has an option to provide his feedback and rate the overall experience and satisfaction.
- Each shared grievance will be directed to the responsible nodal agency for resolution based on the category chosen by the complainant.
- Each grievance have a resolution timeline defined for initial response as well as final resolution and the nodal officer will communicate via an email and SMS.
- Besides, user can check the flight status and schedule between any airports on the basis of flight number or for all flights to a particular airport.
- Airport information will be also displayed which will include basic details like weather, contact information of airport services like transport/parking, rest and relax, Wi Fi service.