Union Government appoints 9 Executive Directors in Public Sector Banks
Union Government has appointed 9 Executive Directors (EDs) in Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
Their appointment was approved by Appointments Committee of the Cabinet on recommendation of selection panel headed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan.
Following 9 Executive Directors (ED) of PSBs were appointed
- K. Sahoo- ED of Allahabad Bank.
- Pawan Kumar Bajaj– ED of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Ravi Shankar Pandey- ED of Syndicate Bank.
- Kishore Piraji Kharat– ED of Union Bank of India.
- C.Lodha- ED of Central Bank of India.
- Charan Singh- ED of UCO Bank
- Venkata Rama Moorthy- ED of Bank of Baroda.
- P. Marathe– ED of Bank of India.
- Harideesh Kumar B– ED of Canara Bank.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|