Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Maldives for Health
The Union Cabinet has given its approval for the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Maldives on cooperation in the field of Health.
The MoU was signed in January, 2014 for facilitating greater cooperation between both the nations and to develop human resources in healthcare.
Enhanced cooperation in the field of health will also foster great friendship and relations between the two South Asian countries.
MoU covers cooperation in
- Development of human resources in healthcare and setting up of health care facilities.
- Exchange and training of medical doctors, health professionals, officials and experts.
- Medical and health research development along with management of healthcare sector and public health services.
- Procurement of essential and generic drugs and assistance in sourcing of drug supplies.
- Health promotion and disease prevention.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|