Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Australia in field of Health and Medicine
The Union Cabinet has approved the MoU between India and Australia on cooperation in the field of Health and Medicine.
The MoU will involve cooperation through joint initiatives in the Health Sector and strengthen bilateral ties between both countries.
The main areas of cooperation are
- Communicable diseases such as Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- Non-Communicable Diseases and Mental Health.
- Anti-Microbial Resistance and responding to public health emergencies.
- Regulation of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
- Digital Health.
- Tobacco Control
- Any other area of cooperation decided mutually by both countries.