TranServ launches India’s first social mobile wallet Udio
India’s digital payment startup company TranServ has launched country’s first Social Mobile Wallet named Udio.
The digital wallet seeks to address the gap between real and virtual modes of payment as it has more social experience.
Key features of Udio Wallet
- It integrates a social, community-driven aspect with anytime, anywhere accessibility to digital P2P (peer-to-peer) transactions.
- These transactions take place via seamless and secure payment structure that creates a ubiquitous ecosystem for both consumers and brands.
- It is relatively easy to use and is a more casual approach for making cashless payments similar to mobile banking.
- It enables users to do squaring of dues, sharing dinner bills or a cab ride and also to pay electricity and gas bills and make DTH & mobile recharges.
What is peer-to-peer payment solution?
- Digital P2P payment allows users to send payments to anyone with a click of their mobile phone.
- It is an accessible, practical and convenient cashless digital means of paying bills, in-store purchases and more.
- It replaces physical cash notes with digital currency in order to reduce and offset the costs associated with cash.
HDFC Bank SmartUp Grants to 21 Social Sector Start Ups
The HDFC Bank recently announced the winners of the SmartUp Grants, 2021. This is the fourth edition...
What is Vigyan Yatra?
Vigyan yatra is a promotional activity to promote scientific temper. It is being carried out as a pa...
November 10: World Science Day for Peace and Development
Every year, the World Science Day for Peace and Development is celebrated to ensure that citizens ar...
Ministry of Science and Technology launches SERB-POWER
On October 29, 2020, the Minister of Science and Technology Dr Harsh Vardhan launched the SERB-POWER...
Defence Minister Raj Nath Singh approves new DRDO Procurement Manual 2020
On October 20, 2020, the Defence Minister Rajnath Singh approved a new Defence Research Development ...
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|