Telugu comedian and director M.S.Narayana passes away
Popular Telugu comedian and director Mylavarapu Surya Narayana has passed away in Hyderabad, Telangana. He was 63.
He is noted for his comic timing and facial expressions with witty dialogues in Telugu Cinema.
About Mylavarapu Surya Narayana
- He was born on 16 April, 1951 in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
- He is popularly known as M.S.Narayana and had acted in over 700 Telugu movies.
- He had started his career as a teacher and later graduated into acting.
- He had won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor- Telugu film Dookudu. He also had won Andhra Pradesh State Nandi Award for Best Male Comedian five times for the films Maa Nanna ki Pelli, Ramsakkanodu, Sardukupodam Randi,Shivamani and Dookudu.
- S. Narayana had made his debut as director in the film Koduku with his son Vikram in 2007.