‘Shiksha Setu’ Mobile App launched by Haryana Government
Haryana Government has launched a mobile app named as ‘Shiksha Setu’ with an aim to help the students of the state. The ‘Shikhsa Setu’ App will help in bringing transparency in the Education Department and in the administration of colleges in the state. Also, the connectivity between students, parents, teachers and administration will be improved through this mobile application.
About Shikha Setu Mobile App:
- This mobile app will contain all the information related to attendance, fee, online admission and scholarships in all the Haryana government colleges.
- The details of lecturers of government colleges and officers of the Directorate can be accessed through the mobile app.
- The app will provide the students with instant information about assignments and updates of important notices, circulars and other programmes.
- There will be a facility of online fee-payment through the mobile app. The college administration will be able to check details about total fee collected and pending fee payments.
- The students can check the status of seats or course in every college in the state.
- The details of scholarship, eligibility conditions and details of applying can be checked
As per the 2011 Census, Haryana has 76.64% literacy rate, having Male literacy rate of 85.4% and the literacy rate of females stands at 66.8%.